Title: Program Manager
The Program Manager is responsible to ensure highest product quality and products manufactured per Rocket policies, procedures, and instructions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- One or more accounts may be assigned to a Program Manager depending on size and or workload
- Direct customer interface
- Processing of all incoming customer documents
- Initiate RMA’s
- Review and approve Customer Change Orders
- Authorize Purchases from Vendors
- Forecasting production capabilities and requirements to achieve customer-scheduling needs.
- Track and manage work orders in WIP and be able to provide daily status to production control.
- Initiate Change Control ECO, Deviations.
- Initiate and Facilitate Technical Inquiries
- Understand customer documents and how they impact production, materials, cost and labor.
- Perform MRB Responsibilities per procedure QOP-0013 for Control of Nonconforming product relating to their specified customers
Quality driven committed individual with attention to detail. Manage multiple products and or customers in a dynamic environment. The ability to communicate well with others and provide a high level of customer support. Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in management. 5+ years of equivalent level of program management. Excellent computer skills and familiar with Windows and Microsoft office. Experience with MRP a plus
To apply, please send your resume to Sandy Hebel, Rocket EMS, Inc. 2950 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara Ca. 95054.