The Rocket Layout Team offers clients the ability to take advantage of a fully integrated design through manufacturing solution. Our designers are the most experienced you’ll find anywhere world-wide and see every type of technology used on today’s boards.
As part of our layout and engineering services, we offer the following:
- We use the latest versions of Cadence Allegro design software
- Fully integrated DFX using the full suite of Valor DFM MSS/NPI/VPL software.
- Ability to handle multi-board projects with team based approach
- Dedicated team(s) in California, Boston & India provides scalability and 24/7 support
- PCB Footprint and Schematic Logic Symbol library development and support
- Schematic Capture with Cadence OrCAD and Concept
- Signal Integrity, EMI, Electrical and Mechanical engineering support
Rocket EMS’s team is founded by leading design experts from Millennium Design, Flextronics, and Fine Line Design.
Our experience includes:
- All High Speed Interfaces
- RF and Wireless technology
- Power Integrity
- Flex and Rigid-Flex design
- Backplanes & Midplanes
- Route studies for ASIC, SoC and FPGA
- uBGA at sub .4mm utilizing micro, blind and buried via technology
- ITAR certified, military and aerospace experience
Rocket EMS fully integrates DFM/DFX into the design process, utilizing the full suite of Valor EDA tools that can be tailored to customers’ technology and short/long term needs.
With the ability to utilize flexible resources that includes on-site services and offshore support, Rocket EMS can expedite lead times at a lower cost than most of the competition, without sacrificing quality.
Leverage our experience – flatten the development curve – we have thousands of successful projects under our belt!